Our mission is to inspire and motive young boys and girls early on their lives to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths as their future careers and to prepare them for tomorrow’s much needed skills to find employment and/or start their own companies.
- Innovation: interest to meet the evolving needs of our beneficiaries, funders and partners.
- Mutual respect for diversity and cultural differences.
- Passion driven by a personal commitment to make a positive difference.
- Accountability for our work, measuring, reporting and continually improving all that we do.
- Commitment to excellence assured by the highest ethical, quality, operational performance and scientific standards.
- Teamwork across disciplines and geographies, within the organization and with our partners.