Our mission is to provide early exposure to young boys and girls to hands on Science and Engineering experiences and spark interest to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths as their future careers and to promote true learn interesting , critical thinking, inquiry, discovery, teamwork, collaboration and communication skills.
- Innovation: interest to meet the evolving needs of our beneficiaries, funders and partners.
- Mutual respect for diversity and cultural differences.
- Passion driven by a personal commitment to make a positive difference.
- Accountability for our work, measuring, reporting and continually improving all that we do.
- Commitment to excellence assured by the highest ethical, quality, operational performance and scientific standards.
- Teamwork across disciplines and geographies, within the organization and with our partners.