Our mission is to inspire and prepare primary and secondary school students with hands-on problem solving, critical thinking , communication skills early on their lives to pursue in any Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) fields as their future careers and to prepare them for tomorrow’s much needed skills to find high paying jobs and/or build their own companies to speed up their country’s development.
- Innovation: interest to meet the evolving needs of our beneficiaries, funders and partners.
- Mutual respect for diversity and cultural differences.
- Passion driven by a personal commitment to make a positive difference.
- Accountability for our work, measuring, reporting and continually improving all that we do.
- Commitment to excellence assured by the highest ethical, quality, operational performance and scientific standards.
- Teamwork across disciplines and geographies, within the organization and with our partners.